QuickBooks Online (QBO) is the leading cloud bookkeeping software for small business. It helps you track your expenses and income so you know where you stand financially. QBO bank feeds eliminate data entry so you can get back to business faster. You can capture receipts and other bookkeeping paperwork via your cell phone camera and upload it to QBO. And with all cloud software, it’s upgraded auto-magically so you won’t have any more version upgrades to apply manually.
With QuickBooks Online, you can get beautiful charts and reports that help you gain insight into your business. And, if you’ve used to the desktop version, you’ll love the online version. It has the same “Intuit-ive” user interface QuickBooks is known for.
Five Flavors of QuickBooks Online
QBO comes in five subscription options:
- Simple Start, for new or fledgling businesses that just need to track income and expenses
- Essentials, with additional users and bill paying
- Plus, for businesses with inventory
- Advanced, for up to 25 users with granular user permissions, additional custom fields, and dashboard financial reporting
- Self-Employed, for independent contractors who need to report their business income and expenses on their tax return
Each QBO subscription option has different features to help you automate your bookkeeping chores, and It’s important to get the right one for your business. You can purchase any version of QuickBooks Online from us directly as a stand-alone subscription or it can be bundled with our services. QBO comes with two bookkeeper users, so there’s no additional charge for us to gain access to your subscription.
Apps to Increase Functionality and Smooth Bookkeeping Workflow
If QuickBooks Online doesn’t have all of the features you need to run your bookkeeping department, you can choose from hundreds of add-ons from their apps store to enhance functionality. And that’s where we can help you choose the best combination of bookkeeping software applications for your business so you have the perfect bookkeeping workflow for your business.